April 25th, 2019
Dark Side Ops 2: Adversary Simulation is the combination of sophisticated, red team trade craft and cutting-edge, offensive development to simulate real-world adversary activities. Challenge yourself to move beyond reliance on the typical “low-hanging exploitable fruit” from 1999 and start thinking, persisting, pivoting, and operating like a sophisticated adversary. Application whitelisting got you down? No problem. Can’t catch that callback? Been there. No touching disk? No worries. Dark Side Ops 2: Adversary Simulation helps participants up their offensive game by sharing the latest in initial access and post-exploitation, defensive countermeasure bypasses, and unique malware code execution techniques.
Dark Side Ops 2: Adversary Simulation builds on Silent Break Security’s Dark Side Ops: Custom Penetration Testing training by furthering participants’ abilities to think, operate, and develop tools just like sophisticated, real-world attackers. If you want to
- build confidence in your offensive approach and capabilities,
- learn about and implement the techniques of stealthy malware and backdoors, and
- achieve the operational results of a sophisticated adversary, then Dark Side Ops 2: Adversary Simulation is for you.
Dark Side Ops 2: Adversary Simulation provides participants with hands-on labs over an intense, two-day course.
- Discover new external attack techniques to gain stealthy internal network access without social engineering
- Leverage configuration weaknesses to fully compromise database servers
- Reverse engineer .NET applications to identify 0-day vulnerabilities
- Bypass even the tightest of egress controls through custom code execution techniques
- Learn about and perform disk-less pivoting techniques
- Implement the latest in code and DLL injection techniques completely undetectable by AV
- Learn about and bypass the latest in application whitelisting
- Prevent and block defensive incident responders from analyzing your tools, payloads, and backdoors
- Build easy-to-use and versatile malware, backdoors, and loaders to diversify your toolset and capabilities
- As part of the course, participants will receive access to multiple virtual machines where their skills and proficiency will be challenged through a series of intense, hands-on lab exercises. Participants will also be provided with a LOT of custom code to facilitate their learning process and push them to consider improved attack techniques and new attack vectors.