Last round of talks announced and tickets now sold out (again!)
September 3rd, 2019
We’re super happy to announce that we’ve managed to fill the venue with 750(!) people, from 450 last year. This means our tickets are sold out, and we can’t extend it more (we changed our booking so we could fit another 100 a few weeks ago but those are sold out as well). However, tickets might become available in case of cancellations or similar.
For non ticket holders
For you that didn’t manage to get a ticket, fear not! There are still things to do:
- The conference will be live stremed on our YouTube channel, of course for free!
- SEC-T Community night is an evening with beer, security talks and nice company. It’s free and open for everyone, so make sure to join!
- Club SEC-T is our party with a bar, a quiz, and live act(s). This is also free and open for everyone
- Join the waiting list in case we would have cancellations or in other ways manage to get more tickets available
The last talks and speakers
We have now finished the CFP proccess. We have accepted and got confirmation from the last few speakers for this year:
- The art of browser exploitation using Assembly – by Jameel Nabbo
- Ghosts in the Machine: Adversarial Artificial Intelligence – by Jennifer Fernick
- Chinese Police and CloudPets – by Abe
- How one picks a pocket – by James Harrison
- Baldr vs The World – by Andrew Brandt & Albert Zsigovits
- 5G IMSI Catcher? – exploiting vulnerabilities in 5G access network protocols – by Altaf Shaik & Ravishankar Borgaonkar